Saturday, July 21, 2012

Adoration Chapel

Today I would like to talk about my place to talk to Jesus.  It is so lovely that I have found the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharistic Adoration Chapel at St Frances Cabrini. 

When the evil wants to build up in my soul thinking about horrific acts such as the shootings in the theatre, I see red and think dark thoughts.

I am blessed then to be able to open the holy door of the adoration chapel, leaving my dark thouhts outside, and embrace my Jesus.  Even though He already knows, I am able to tell Him what weighs heavy on my heart.  His love envelops me and clears my soul to think only of how I love Him and how wondrous He is.

I give all my worries, cares, and concerns to Him, and He invites me to sit and be in his presence.  I go there to adore Him and He brings me peace.  I adore Him all the more and glory in being with Him.

I invite you all to come to the chapel and experience the peace and the love of our Jesus.  He sits and waits for you and I promise you that the joy of the moment will be yours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment